UPSSSC Syllabus PET is known as Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Preliminary Eligibility Test. Recently UPSSSC has released its syllabus and exam pattern. 20,73,540 candidates will appear in the examination as per the records and will be held in each of the districts of Uttar Pradesh and will take place on 20 August 2021. This exam is conducted for the requirement of Group B and Group C as a preliminary eligibility test.
For appearing in this UPSSSC PET Syllabus & exam, the candidates must be familiar with the exam pattern and the syllabus, it’s very important for a candidate to follow the syllabus in order to score good marks and qualify for the Preliminary Test. UPSSSC PET will include some major exams like UP Assistant Statistical Officer, UP Lekhpal, UP Village Development Officer, etc.
FULL FORM OF UPSSSC PET EXAM – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Preliminary Eligibility Test.
UPSSSC Exam Eligibility- The candidate must be between the age of 21 to 31 years for General Category, for others it may exceed 34 years old. The candidate should also pass the 10 and 12 exams in order to apply for the exam or else you cannot apply for the exam.
The one who is applying for the UPSSSC exam should be of Indian nationality. These are the criteria the candidate must follow to be eligible for applying UPSSSC exam.
VACANCY post for UPSSSC Exam – There are 74,000 vacancies for UPSSC
UPSSSC PET Syllabus –
To help the candidates we are providing the syllabus of the upcoming test, the UPSSSC PET Syllabus covers various topics which are mentioned below –
- Logical Reasoning – 5 MARKS
- Order and Ranking
- Calendar and Watch
- Negative Reasoning
- Cause and effect
- Conclusive Reasoning
- Large and Small
- Coding and Decoding
- General Awareness- 1O MARKS
- India’s Neighbours
- Countries, Capitals and Currencies
- Indian States & UTs
- Indian Parliament
- Climate Change and Environment
- Indian Research Institutes
- National and International Days and their Importance
- World Organization and Headquarters
- Indian Tourism Destination
- Indian Art & Culture
- Indian & International Sports
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honours
- General English 5
- English Grammar
- Question on passage
- General Science 5
- Basic Chemistry
- Basic Biology
- Basic Physics
- General Hindi 5 MARKS
- Antonyms words
- Synonym word
- Equivalent words
- A word of phrase
- Writers & Compositions- Prose & Poetry
- Unseen Passage
- Common errors
- Current Affairs 10 MARKS
- National Current Affairs
- International Current Affairs
- Indian History & National Movement 10 MARKS
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Vedic Culture
- Gupta Dynasty
- Rajput period
- Sultanate period
- Mughal Empire
- Legislative Amendment and the British India Act, 1935
- Quit India Movement
- The Rise of British Raj and first freedom struggle
- Social and Economic Impact of the British Raj
- The early years of the Independence Movement
- Swadeshi and Civil Disobedience Movement
- Revolutionary Movement and the Rise of Extremism
- Indian Economy 5 MARKS
- Economic reforms in 1991 and the economy thereafter
- Post-2014 economic reforms: Agricultural reforms, Structural reforms, Labour reforms, financial improvement, and GST
- Indian Economy from 1947 to 1991: Planning commission and five-year plans, Green revolution, Development of mixed economy: private and public sector, Milk development and operation flood, Nationalization and reforms of banks.
- Geography 5 MARKS
- Political Geography of India and the World
- Climate and Weather
- Time Zone
- Population Change and Migration
- Physical Geography of India and the World: River and its Valleys, Groundwater resources, Desert and dry areas, Mountains and glaciers, and Mineral resources
- Indian Constitution & Public Administration 5 MARKS
- Indian Constitution: Salient features of the Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights and Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy, Parliamentary system, Federal system, Union, and Union Territories, and Union State Relations, Judicial Structure, Supreme Court, High Court
- District Administration
- Local Bodies and Panchayati Raj Institutions
- Elementary Arithmetic 5 MARKS
- Whole Numbers, Fractions and Decimals
- Simple Arithmetic Equations
- Exponent and Powers
- Square and Square Roots
IMPORTANT DATES OF UPSSSC EXAM
|Release of notification||25 May 2021|
|Started Form Fill-up||25 May 2021|
|Last date of form fill-up||21 June 2021|
|Correction of form fill-up||28 June 2021|
|UPSSC PET Admit Card||August 2021|
|Date of examination||20 August 2021|
|Date of result||September 2021|
UPSSSC PET EXAM APPLICATION FEES 2021
|CATEGORY||APPLICATION FEE||ONLINE FEE||TOTAL AMOUNT|
Once the payment is done the fees are either refunded or returned, even if the candidate is found not eligible for the exam. So, while filling up the form the candidate must be very careful.
UPSSSC PET 2021: Selection Process-
The selection process of the UPSSC PET Syllabus & Exam 2021 will be on the basis of the exam candidate who appeared in the UPSSSC PET Syllabus & the Exam will carry forward to group B and Group C. For selecting the candidate the following process is followed –
- The candidate must score minimum marks in PET written exam, which is very important.
- The candidate must give the main Exam of the concerned post v The candidate must give an Interview or Skill Test if applicable. v The final process is Document Verification.
So, these are the steps followed while the selection process.
|Check for Latest IBPS Syllabus 2021: Click Here|
UPSSSC PET 2021: Admit Card
The UPSSSC PET Admit Card will be issued on the UPSSSC official website, whose application has been approved. The candidates need to download the admit card and also get a hard copy in order to carry it to the examination center. The steps to download the admit card
Step 1: You need to go to the official website of UPSSSC.
Step 2: Then click on the “Examination Interview” tab.
Step 3: After step 2, click on the option for download of admit card.
Step 4: And lastly Enter the required details and the admit card will be generated.
|Check for Latest MPPSC Notification 2021: Click Here|
UPSSSC PET Exam Instruction –
Ø UPSSSC PET 2021 will be held for 2 hours.
Ø The exam will be totally objective base.
Ø 100 questions with 100 marks, 1 question carrying 1 mark.
Ø Negative mark is there, for each wrong answer 0.25 is deducted.
Ø Question will be asked from the above syllabus.
Ø The form fill-up was started on 25 may 2021 and ended on 21 June 2021.
Ø The last date for the final correction of the form was 28 June 2021.
Latest Govt Jobs
- UPSSSC PET Syllabus 2021: Complete Syllabus and Details
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021: Complete Syllabus and Details
- MPPSC Notification 2021: Apply for 63 Assistant Manager Posts
- OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 586 Vacancies @osssc.gov.in
- Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Before 14th July 2021