The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow city was released the UP PET Exam on 24 August 2021 (Tuesday). The much-awaited UPSSSC PET notification has been released official notification. The interested candidates can apply between 25th May to 21st June 2021 for the Preliminary Eligibility Test shortly known as PET, on its official website.
To understand the objective of this test of UPSSSC, one needs to have knowledge of the selection process for various Govt job exams. For most of the notified posts, the selection takes place through a preliminary exam, main exam, interview/skill test, and document verification.
- This article covers all the details of this PET exam as per the recently released notification in official website.
- The interested candidates had applied from 25th May to 21st June 2021.
- The UPSSSC conducts the recruitment examinations for various Group C posts.
- The PET scorecard shall be valid for a period of 1 year.
The UPSSSC PET 2021 recall was earlier scheduled to be held on 20 August 2021 but now it is help on 24 August 2021. The candidates must know that the exam will be conducted in two shifts i.e. in Morning Shift from 10 AM to 12 PM and in Evening Shift i.e. from 3 PM to 5 PM.
The UPSSSC has released the scheme of examinationand also the syllabus for the proposed UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Exam Test. The candidates can now get an idea regarding the topics to prepare for the exam. The candidates can find the details regarding the exam pattern and syllabus in the further sections of this article.
You can check and Download UPSSC PET Exam Pattern & Syllabus Notice
The candidates need to satisfy the age and qualification criteria in order to be eligible for application of exam test which is :-
Age = The candidate must be aged between 18 to 40 years as of 1st July 2021.
Education = The candidate must have passed at least high school education
UPSSSC PET Selection Process
The selection process for any UPSSSC recruitment will be as follows:
- Scoring minimum qualifying marks in PET written exam
- Main Exam of the concerned post
- Interview/Skill Test (if applicable)
- Document Verification
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern as per the recent notice released for the PET is as follows:
- The exam will consist of objective type multiple choice questions
- A total of 100 such questions will be asked.
- The duration of the exam shall be 2 hours.
- Wrong answers will result in a negative marking of 1/4th mark.
- The difficulty of questions for topics from sr. no. 1 to 9 shall be as per NCERT Secondary/Senior Secondary level.
The application fee can be paid through debit/credit card, internet banking and SBI e-challan.
UR/OBC was Rs=185 and SC/ST was Rs=95.
UPSSSC PET Apply Online
The interested candidates could apply for the PET on the official website of UPSSSC. The applications shall be accepted between 25th May to 21st June 2021. The candidates can follow the stepwise instructions to apply for this exam.
Step 1: Access the UPSSSC Official Website.
Step 2: Proceed to Candidate Registration.
Step 3: Click on “Apply” for the Preliminary Eligibility Test 2021.
Step 4: Proceed to complete your registration if you are a new user. Read all the details and accept the declaration.
Step 5: Enter your personal information, qualification details, etc. in order to complete your registration.
Step 6: Proceed to the online application and upload all the required documents. The photograph format must be (.jpe/jpeg/jpg, 5kb to 30kb) and signature,
Step 7: Submit the remaining details and pay the fee as applicable and complete your application process
Step 8: Print the application form for future reference.
We hope you like this alert, if you like this post so please don’t forget to share it on social media.