UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021: Welcome to SarkariGovJobs, The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a Reputed job announcement for National Defence Academy (NDA) level Job Posts for 400+ Posts. UPSC NDA II Notification 2021 you can download here. Examine the educational requirements, the age restriction, the vacancy breakdown, the remuneration, the selection procedure, and the application procedure., you can apply online, for more info read the below details.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details: Good news for all graduates preparing for Defence Services Job Posts employment for Defence government departments for the reputed jobs in NDA,The National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy hold NDA Exams twice a year for admission to the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA). Written Exam and SSB Interview will be part of the NDA & NA (2) 2021 recruitment procedure.
UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2021 Notification
Recruitment Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 — According to the announcement, the online application procedure will be open from June 9th til June 29th, 2021. Before applying for UPSC NDA II 2021, students should review the article for information on educational qualifications, exam patterns, curriculum, and other facts. This page will be updated with any new UPSC NDA Exam information.
UPSC NDA II Exam Notification 2021 Details
The Union Public Service Commission will hold an examination on September 5, 2021, for admission to the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 148th Course, as well as the 110th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC), which will begin on July 2, 2021.
The detailed advertising for UPSC NDA 2 Exam, Advt No. 10/2021-NDA-II, was published on UPSC’s official website @upsc.gov.in on June 9, 2021. The commission has issued a notification for 400 vacancies at the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme), which will be filled through the NDA/NA 2 exam.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021: Interested applicants may continue reading to learn more about the eligibility requirements, vacancy, selection procedure, exam pattern, and other important facts in the article below.
|Conducting Body||National Defence Academy (NDA 2)|
|Frequency Of Exam||Twice in a Year|
|Job Category||Defence jobs|
|Notification||09th June 2021|
|Online Registration||09th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||29th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Personality Test|
Number of Posts—
- 400 Vacancies
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy
Apply Mode –
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male and Female
Application Form Fee —
|Category||UPSC NDA 2021 Application Fee|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 0/-|
Expense/Intimation charges once paid won’t be discounted regardless nor would it be able to be held available for later for some other assessment or determination. The application expense should be paid online itself.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
UPSC has declared a total of 400+ opportunities for Naval and National Defense Academy are opening. Check the opening details below.
|National Defence Academy||370|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30|
UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
The UPSC NDA 2 form 2021 will be available on the official UPSC website @upsc.gov.in from June 9th to June 29th, 2021. Before applying for the positions, candidates should review the qualifying requirements and double-check all pertinent information. Here you can find a direct link to fill out the UPSC NDA II Exam registration form.
Eligibility Criteria For USPC NDA II Exam 2021
The qualification models for UPSC NDA II test rely upon the Nationality/Citizenship, Educational Qualification, Physical Standards and Age Limit. The Details of these components are given below:
A citizen of India is required to apply for the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 test.
The Unmarried Male Candidate must meet the following requirements:
- an Indian citizen, or
- Bhutanese Subject, or
- a Nepalese subject
- Only unmarried male candidates born between January 2, 2003 and January 1, 2006 are eligible.
Age Relaxation is given to applicants having a place with held classes as expressed under the Government of India.
Check Notification: Click Here
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy : Appearing/Passed in Class 12th exam from Recognized Board.
- For AirForce and Naval Wings : Appearing/Passed in Class 12th exam with Mathematics and Physics.
- Candidate must be physically fit according to physical standards to get admission in Naval Academy.
- Running : 2.4 km in 15 minutes.
- Minimum 20 pushups
- Minimum 8 chinups
- Rope Climbing: 3.4 metres
- Height : around 150 cms
UPSC NDA Exam2021: Selection Process
UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2021: The candidates will be chosen based on the results of an overall marks that will be taken on 2 stage test:
- Written Examination
- SSB (Intellegence and Personality Test)
And Lastly Interview Call.
How to Apply for UPSC NDA II Exam 2021?
Candidates must submit their applications online at upsc.gov.in. Candidates can apply online by following the steps outlined below.
- Candidates should go to direct apply link upsc.gov.in to apply online between 09/06/2021 to 29/06/2021.
- Kindly Read the Notification Carefully before applying.
- Re-check all Documents like Eligibility, ID Proof, Qualification, Address Details and Other Details and collect in single file
- Scan All the Admission related Document like Photograph, Signature, ID Proof Details
- And Now Upload all the document onto there website portal and recheck all those filled details and then Submit.
- Lastly Take a print out of the Submitted Form.
Important Date —
The online application for the UPSC NDA 2021 will be accepted from June 09th 2021 through June 29th, according to the UPSC. Important dates for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 may be seen in the table below. UPSC has released a new 400 NDA jobs opening on 09th June of 2021 for which the online application interaction will be initiated from 09th June to 29th of June 2021. All the Important Dates which are released are tabulated below:
|NDA II 2021 Events||Date|
|NDA Notification Release Date||09th June 2021|
|Online Application Begins||09th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||29th June 2021|
|Admit Card Date||August 2021|
|Exam Date||05th September 2021|
|Result Date||To be Notified|
|Answer Key Date||To be Notified|
|Interview Date||To be Notified|
About This Vacancy:
- Interested candidates can(UPSC NDA recruitment free job alert) submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below.
Note: – All information in this post is correct but if there is an error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Instagram || Telegram|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|All the Best !!!|
We hope you like this alert if you like this post so please don’t forget to share it on social media.
Find More Govt Jobs
- Uttar Pradesh UP B.Ed 2021 Online Counselling: Online Application Form for the UP BEd JEE 2021: @UP
- SECR, Bilaspur Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 432 Trade Apprentice Post: @SECR
- Indian Navy SSCO Online Form 2022: Online Application Form for the Navy Short Service Commission Officers 181 Jobs Post 2022: @Indian Navy
- LNMU Bihar 2 Year BEd Online Admission Form 2021: Online Application Form for the Bihar B.Ed 2021: @LNMU
- Uttarakhand UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 541 Accountant and Other Various Post: @UKSSSC