UPSC Civil Services 2021 Notification
Recruitment Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Civil Services 2021 Apply Online — UPSC Civil Service Prelims 2021 Notification: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to close the online application process UPSC Civil Service Prelims 2021 & IFS Prelims Exam 2021 tomorrow. i.e. 24 March 2021. Those who are willing to appear for UPSC IFS & IAS Prelims 2021 this year have the last chance to register themselves at upsc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to fill up their applications as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush on the official website. The online applications for UPSC IAS IFS Prelims Exam 2021 were started on 4 March 2021. The online application link can be accessed by clicking on the below link.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published the employment news of UPSC Reputed Jobs Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and Indian Forest Service (IFS) Recruitment 2021. Considering, this page is for you to offer the eligibility criteria of UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021. According to the official updates, The exam for CS(P)E-2021 (including IFoS(P)E-2021) shall be conducted on 27 June 2021 across the country. A total of 822 Vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process out of which 712 vacancies are for Civil Services Exam and 110 are for Indian Forest Services Exam. The candidates are advised to carefully read the Rules of Indian Forest Service Examination and Civil Services Exam notified by the Government.
UPSC Recruitment Notification Details 2021
Number of Post —
- 882 vacancies
Post Name —
All India Services
- 1. Indian Administrative Services(IAS)
- 2. Indian Police Servies(IPS)
- 3. Indian Forest Services(IFoS) [Prelims Only]
Central Civil Services
- 1. Indian Foreign Services(IFS)
- 2. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- 3. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- 4. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- 5. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- 6. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- 7. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- 8. Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- 9. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- 10. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- 11. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- 12. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- 13. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- 14. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- 15. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- 16. Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
- 17. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’.
- 18. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- 19. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- 20. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- 21. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- 22. Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
Apply Mode –
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male and Female
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
Job Location & Exam Center —
- All Over India
Job Category —
- Central Administration
|Indian Administrative Service (IAS)||712|
|Indian Forest Service (IFS)||110|
UPSC CSE offer the most lucrative job salary, perks and emoluments in the country. No other jobs in India offer such kind of salary in the country.
Application Form Fee —
|Category||Preliminary Exam Fee||Mains Exam Fee|
|General/ EWS/OBC||Rs 100||Rs 200|
|Females/ SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability||Nil||Nil|
Age Limit —
Candidates must be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years of age as on August 1, 2021. This means that candidates must have born not earlier than August 2, 1988 and not later than August 1, 1999.
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|Defense Services Personnel||3 Years|
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Recruitment Notification 2021
- For the Indian Administrative Service, the Indian Foreign Service, and the Indian Police Service, a candidate must be a citizen of India.
- For other services, a candidate must be either:—
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Educational Qualification —
- The candidate must have completed their Graduation from any of Central or State Universities which incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University.
Number of Attempts —
|Category||Number of Attempts(Allowed)|
|General/Economically Weaker Section(EWS)||6|
|Other Backward Classes||9|
|SC/ST||Till the age limit|
|Person with Disabilities||Till the age limit|
The selection process is conducted in two stages:
- preliminary (objective-type paper)
- mains (descriptive paper and interview).
UPSC Civil Services 2021 Application Form Required Documents
Candidates must possess the following documents, information from which is required for the application submission:
- 1. Any Valid Photo Identity Proof.
- 2. Candidates must make a scanned copy of their Passport Size Photograph, Education Certificates.
Important Date —
- Application Begin: 04/03/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 24/03/2021 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 24/03/2021
- Pre Exam Date: 27/06/2021 (Postponed)
- New Pre Exam Date: 10/10/2021
- Admit Card Available: September 2021
UPSC Civil Services 2021 Exam Pattern
- The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each.
- Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions) and each will be of two hours duration.
- The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English
|Sr.No.||Name of the Paper||Marks allotted|
|A||One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution||300(Qualifying Only)|
|2||General Studies I||250|
|3||General Studies II||250|
|4||General Studies III||250|
|5||General Studies IV||250|
|6||Optional Subject Paper I||250|
|7||Optional Subject Paper I||250|
|Personality Test( Interview)||275|
UPSC 2021 Exam Centres
|The Exam Center Cities for UPSC|
UPSC Civil Services Notification 2021
About This Vacancy:
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Recently Change Prelim Exam Date Due to Covid for the Civil Services & Forest Services IAS / IFS Exam 2021. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
How To Fill UPSC Application Form 2021
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Commission.
- The filling of online application contains two parts.
- In Part I registration, the candidate will have to fill in the basic information. On submission of details, the candidate will be prompted to check the details and make corrections, if any, in the application.
- Part-II Registration consists of the following Stages. filling up Payment details (except for fee-exempted candidates), uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document, selection of examination center, and Agreeing to Declaration.
- Registration of Part-I & Part-II will be treated as valid from 04-03-2021 to 24-03-2021 (6:00 P.M.)
- The candidate must press the “I agree” button after he /she finds that information supplied by him /her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When the “I agree” button is pressed, a page with the Registration Number will be generated. Please note down the Registration Number or take a printout of the page.
- Candidates can pay the application fees online, through the Credit/Debit Card/Net banking facility of any Banks, or by cash challan in SBI bank.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Instagram || Telegram|
|Download Exam Notice (NEW)||Notification|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Re-Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download IAS Pre Syllabus||English || Hindi|
|Download Notification||IAS || IFS|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|All the Best !!!|
Note: – All information in this post is correct but if there is an error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link:
↓ For Detailed Information Watch this Video ↓
Find More Govt Jobs
- UPSSSC PET Syllabus 2021: Complete Syllabus and Details
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021: Complete Syllabus and Details
- MPPSC Notification 2021: Apply for 63 Assistant Manager Posts
- OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 586 Vacancies @osssc.gov.in
- Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Before 14th July 2021