UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021
Recruitment Organization: Uttar Pradesh Commission
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online — Uttar Pradesh Commission UPSC PCS Recruitment 2021 has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 2021 on behalf of Join PCS. In this recruiting, for Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Exam 2021 against Advt No. A-1/E-1/2021. A total of 416 vacancies will be filled through this examination as notified by the commission. The online registration for PCS 2021 has begun from 05th February 2021 to 05th March 2021. The candidates interested in the vacancies can apply online from the direct link below after going through the eligibility criteria section.
UPSC PCS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online — Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC) has released an advertisement for recruitment 2021 on behalf of the PCS Exam. In this recruitment, PCS Level job posts are available. UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021 notification, UPPSC PCS recruitment 2021, UPPSC PCS recruitment 2021 apply online, UPPSC PCS recruitment 2021 date, UPPSC PSC online application form 2021, UPPSC PCS recruitment 2021 syllabus, Apply Online, PDF, UPPSC PCS recruitment 2021 exam pattern, Salary, Age limit, uppsc.up.nic.in, Physical Details, Last Date to Apply, Application Fee, Eligibility Details are explained below.
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021
UPPSC PCS Notification Details 2021
Number of Post —
- 416 Posts
Post Name —
- Sub. Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- District Administrative Officer
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- District Programme Officer
- Senior Lecturer, DIET
- District Probation Officer
- Child Development Project Officer
- Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer
- Statistical officer
- Labour Enforcement Officer
- District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch)
- Assistant Research Officer (ARO)
- Assistant Director (Horticulture)
- Manager (Administration/ General)
- Assistant Store Purchase Officer
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry)
Apply Mode –
- Online Mode
UPPSC PCS Bharti Registration 2021
Job Location & Exam Center —
- All Over in UP
PCS Salary (Pay Scale) —
The pay scale pr Salary for the UPPCS Recruitment of all posts under the combined state services exam is Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- (except Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is Rs. 4200/-) to Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Under the Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination the Pay-Scale, grade pay, and status of Post are given as below:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest- Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-, (Level 10 in the pay matrix Group) Group “B”, Gazetted.
- Range Forest Officer Services Examination- Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4800/-, (Level 8 pay matrix 47600 – 151100) Group “B”, Gazetted.
Application Form Fee —
|General/ OBC / Economically weaker sections||Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-, Total = Rs. 125/-|
|SC/ST||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-, Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Differently Abled Person||Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-|
|Ex-Serviceman||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/Women||According to their original category|
Age Limit —
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2021
|Minimun Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
The age relaxation for the reserved category candidates is provided below:
|Category||Age Relaxation||Maximum Age Limit|
|OBC||5 years||43 years|
|SC||5 years||45 years|
|ST||5 years||45 years|
|PwD||15 years||55 years|
UPPSC PCS Recruitment Online Form 2021
Eligibility Criteria For UPPSC PCS Notification 2021
PCS Physical Test Details —
- The male candidates will be required to qualify a walking test of 25 kms. to be completed in Four hours and female candidates of 14 kms. to be completed in 4 hours. The arrangement for conducting this test will be made by the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Uttar Pradesh so as to synchronise with the sittings of the Medical Board.
UPPSC PCS 2021 Education Qualification
|1||Sub Registrar, Assistant|
|2||District Basik Shiksha Adhikari /|
Associate DIOS and Other
equivalent administrative posts,
District Administrative Officer
|Post Graduate Degree|
|3||District Audit Officer|
|4||Assistant Controller Legal|
Measurement (Grade-I) /
Assistant Controller Legal
|Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical|
Engg. As one subject.
|Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a|
subject or Commerce/Law
|6||District Programme Officer||Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home|
Science or Social Work.
|7||Senior Lecturer, DIET||Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.|
|8||District Probation Officer||Post Graduate Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
|9||Child Development Project|
|Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or|
Home Science or any qualification
|10||Designated Officer /|
Food Safety Officer
|PG Degree (Chemistry) or Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
|11||Statistical officer||PG (Relevant Disciplines)|
|12||District Cane Officer, U.P.|
Agriculture Service Group
“B” (Development Branch)
|Bachelor’s Degree or PG Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
(For Boys or Girls)
|PG, L.T. Diploma or B.T. or B.Ed|
|M.B.A. or Equivalent Degree|
|II||Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)||Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
|III||Range Forest Officer (RFO)|
The UPPSC Exam comprises of three stages. The candidate will have to clear each of the rounds successfully to be appointed as UPPSC Officer.
- Prelims – 2 papers – objective type questions (MCQs)
- Mains – 8 papers – essay/descriptive type
UPPSC PCS Application Form Required Documents
- Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)
- Education certificate (10th Pass + 12th Pass Other)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- PAN card and Aadhar card (ID Proof)
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Important Date
|UPPSC PCS 2021 Notification||05th February 2021|
|Online Registration Starts||05th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th March 2021|
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Exam 2021||13th June 2021|
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Result 2021||To Be Notified|
|UPPSC PCS Mains Exam 2021||03rd October 2021|
UPPSC PCS Notification 2021
According to the notification, UPPSC PCS 2021 online application has already started on 5th February 2021. The last date to fill up the application form is 5th March 2021. The candidates should apply for the exam as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute hassle on the official website.
UPPSC PCS Exam Pattern 2021
- The UPPSC PCS Preliminary exam will have two question papers.
- The question paper will be objective in nature.
- There will be negative marking i.e. 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every wrong response Preliminary examination.
- There is no negative marking for leaving a question blank.
|No. of Papers (2)||Paper 1 – General Studies IPaper 2 – General Studies II (CSAT)|
|Duration of Exam||Both papers conducted on the same day;Paper 1 – 9.30 AM – 11.30 AMPaper 2 – 2.30 PM – 4.30 PM|
|Maximum Marks||Both Papers will be of 200 marks each.However, only Paper 1 will be considered for merit rankingPaper 2 is a qualifying paper on the lines of IAS Prelims (33% qualifying criteria)|
|Number of Questions||Paper-I: 150 questionsPaper-II: 100 questions|
|Type of Exam||Offline (Pen-paper) OMR sheets|
|Nature of Questions||All questions will be of Objective type (MCQs)|
- The total marks including the Interview will be 1500 + 100 = 1600 Marks.
- Papers will be conducted over a week’s duration.
- Each paper is of 3 hours duration
|Number of Papers (8)||General HindiEssayGeneral Studies IGeneral Studies IIGeneral Studies IIIGeneral Studies IVOptional Subject – Paper 1Optional Subject – Paper 2|
|Duration of Exam||Papers will be conducted over a week’s duration;Morning Session – 9.30 AM – 12.30 AMAfternoon Session – 2 PM – 5 PM|
|Maximum Marks||General Hindi – 150 marksEssay – 150 marksAll General Studies papers and Optional subject papers will be of 200 marks eachTotal – 1500 marks|
|Type of Exam||Offline (Pen-paper)|
|Nature of Questions||Essay/descriptive type|
|Optional Subjects||As per the new UPPSC exam pattern, candidates have to select only one optional subject (2 papers) now, from the list given.|
The candidates who will clear the UPPSC PCS Mains Exam will be eligible to appear for the Interview. The UPPSC PCS Interview will hold 100 marks.
The test will relate to the matter of general interest keeping the matter of academic interest in view and for general awareness, intelligence, character, expression power/personality, and general suitability for the service.
The final merit of the candidates will be made on the basis of the UPPSC PCS Mains and Interview scores.
How To Apply for UPPSC PCS Application Form 2021
- Click on the official link.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of UPPSC PCS.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
RRB 2021 Regional Details
|RRB’s Region Name||Official Website|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
|Download Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English || Hindi|
|Join Job Alert Group||Instagram || Telegram|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|Check Rejected List and Re-upload Photo/Signature||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Correction / Edit Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|All the Best !!!|
Note: – All information in this post is correct but if there is an error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link:
↓ For Detailed Information Watch this Video ↓
For more Govt. Jobs