PSCB Recruitment 2021: Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited (PSCBL) is employing 856 Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators, and Steno Typists on its site – pscb.in. Check more subtleties like instructive capability, opportunity separate, age limit, insight, choice interaction, application charge, compensation, and application measure.
PSCB Recruitment 2021 Notification: Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited (PSCBL) has expanded the last date of online applications for Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators, and Steno Typists Posts. Qualified and intrigued competitors can apply for PSCB Recruitment 2021 till 04 June 2021 on the authority site for example pscbrecruitments.org
Punjab Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification
Recruitment Organization: Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited (PSCBL)
PSCB Recruitment 2021 Syllabus — Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited (PSCBL) has released an advertisement for recruitment 2021 on behalf of Clerk cum Data Entry Operators and Steno Typists, Managers, IT Officers. In this recruitment, Clerk cum Data Entry Operators and Steno Typists, Managers, IT Officers Jobs posts are available.
Punjab cooperative bank recruitment 2021 notification, Punjab cooperative bank recruitment 2021 syllabus, www.pscb.in recruitment, Punjab cooperative bank recruitment 2021 apply online, cooperative bank recruitment 2021 Syllabus pdf download, Punjab state cooperative bank vacancy 2021 syllabus, Apply Online, PDF.
Punjab state cooperative bank limited recruitment 2021 Syllabus Topic-wise, Punjab cooperative bank recruitment 2021 Salary, Age limit, https://pscb.in/, Details, Last Date to Apply, Application Fee, Eligibility Details are explained below.
Punjab Cooperative Bank Recruitment Notification Details 2021
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021: Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited (PSCB) has expanded the last date for online applications from the qualified contender for the post of Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators, and Steno Typists on its authority site @pscb.in.
The online enrollment measure has now reached out to 04th June 2021 giving more opportunity to the qualified possibility to fill their application structures. An aggregate of 856 opportunities has been reported by the Bank to be enlisted for Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd. For the intrigued up-and-comers, we have given the total insights concerning the enrollment in this article. notice PDF.
|Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Body||Punjab State Cooperative Bank|
|Post||Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators and Steno Typists|
|No of Vacancy||856|
|Registration begins||29th April 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application|
|Selection Process||Written Exam-Interview|
Number of Post —
- 856 Posts
Post Name —
- Senior Manager
- Information and Technology Officer
- Steno Typist
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator
Apply Mode –
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male and Female
Punjab Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification
Job Location & Exam Center —
- All Over in India
PSCB Recruitment Vacancy 2021 —
|Information Technology Officers||07|
|Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators||739|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021) —
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Upper Age Relaxation for SC or effectively utilized in the assistance of another Cooperative Institution of Punjab: 42 years
- Upper Age Relaxation for up-and-comers who have been utilized in The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd. Chandigarh and those utilized with the help of District Central Cooperative Banks of Punjab: 47 years
- Upper Age Relaxation for Ex-serviceman applicants will be according to Punjab Govt. rules.
PSCB Banker Salary (Pay Scale) —
|Category of Post||Pay Matrix and Minimum Pay Admissible as per the Punjab Govt. FD letter dated 17.07.2020.|
|Information and Technology Officer||25500|
|Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator||19900|
Application Form Fee —
Non-Refundable application expense Rs.1400/ – for all classifications other than SC. For SC competitors charge is Rs.700/ –
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC (only)||Rs. 700/-|
|2||General/OBC/EWS/ (All Categories)||Rs. 1400/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Punjab Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 Exam Date
|1||Notification Release Date||28th April 2021|
|2||Online Application Start Date||29th April 2021|
|3||Last Date to Apply Online|
|4||Last Date For Fee Payment|
|5||Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|6||Written Examination||To Be Notified Soon|
Punjab Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
The qualified applicants can apply for 856 posts for Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators, and Steno Typists in Punjab State Cooperative Bank from the immediate connection underneath. The last date of online enlistment has been reached out to 04th June 2021. The applicants are encouraged to apply much before the last date shows up.
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Post Graduate with 50% Marks from any perceived University OR MFC/MBA 50% Marks from any perceived University OR Chartered Accountant OR Graduate with 55% Marks from any perceived college’s OR Graduate with half Marks from any perceived University, and CAIIB (Both Parts)
- The up-and-comer probably passed the Punjabi language of Matric Standard. Furthermore, a Candidate who has not passed the Punjabi language of Matric Standard will need to pass something similar inside a long time from the date of the arrangement.
- Post Graduate with half Marks from any perceived University. Or on the other hand MFC/MBA half Marks from any perceived University. Or then again Chartered Accountant OR Graduate with 55% Marks from any perceived University. Or on the other hand Graduate with half Marks from any perceived University and CAIIB (Both Parts).
- The applicant is more likely than not to pass the Punjabi language of Matric Standard.
Information Technology Officers:
- The applicant should hold half checks/identical Grade in MCA/M.Sc. Data Technology from any perceived University. Or then again 55% imprints/comparable Grade in B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. Science certificate from a perceived University in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- The competitor probably breezed through the Punjabi assessment of the Matriculation standard.
Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators:
- The applicant more likely than not finished graduation (second Division) (any stream) OR Post Graduation pass (any stream)b) Diploma/Certificate (Minimum a half year) in Computer from an Institute having ISO Certification
- The competitor ought to have finished the Punjabi Language assessment of Matriculation standard.
- The applicant more likely than not finished graduation (second Division) (any stream) OR Post Graduation pass (any stream).b) Diploma/Certificate (Minimum a half year) in Computer from an Institute having ISO Certification
- The up-and-comer should realize Punjabi and English Shorthand speed @ 80 w.p.m. also, record @ 20 w.p.m.
- The applicant ought to have breezed through the Punjabi Language assessment of Matriculation standard.
- Senior Manager: Candidate has probably been enrolled straightforwardly as a scale-I official for example PO/MT or same and ought to have at least five years’ experience of filling in as Scale I or higher scale Officer in any open area bank. or on the other hand Minimum of five years’ experience as Assistant Manager/Manager in Punjab State Cooperative Bank or any Central Cooperative Bank in the State of Punjab. or then again a Minimum of 5 years experience as Grade-An Officer in NABARD/RBI.
Punjab Cooperative Bank Selection Process—
Selection Process for Punjab State Cooperative Bank are:-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test ( Steno Typist )
PSCB Exam Pattern 2021
Least Qualifying Marks: To qualify in the composed assessment, competitors, everything being equal, would be needed to score in any event 40% least checks. For SC class up-and-comers the base passing imprints will be 35%.
Exam Pattern For Senior Manager Post
There will be 100 Objective Questions asked in the assessment for the Senior Manager posts.
|4||General Awareness & Banking||20|
Exam Pattern For Manager Post
There will be 100 Objective Questions asked in the assessment for the Manager posts.
|4||General Awareness & Banking||35|
Exam Pattern For Information Technology Officer
There will be 100 Objective Questions asked in the assessment for the ITO posts.
|1||Information Technology & Computer Application||45|
|4||General Awareness & Banking||15|
Exam Pattern For Steno-Typist/Clerk
There will be 100 Objective Questions asked in the assessment for the Steno Typist or Clerk-cum-Data-Entry posts.
|4||General Awareness & Banking||25|
PSCB Exam Syllabus 2021
Reasoning Ability Syllabus for All Posts
This part makes a decision about the competitor on their thinking capacities and mental inclination. Referenced beneath are the different classes across which inquiries can be posed:
a) Verbal: Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Analogy, Decision Making and so forth
b) Non-Verbal: Non-Verbal Series, Mirror Images, Cubes and Dice, Grouping Identical Figures, Embedded Figures and so forth
Computer Application Syllabus for All Posts:
- Basic computer operations
- Classification of computers
- Input devices, output devices
- Computer hardware and software
- The memory of a computer, storage, processing of data
- Number system and computer languages
- Operating systems
- Networking, internet, and email
- Maintenance and security
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for All Posts:
This segment checks the quantitative and numerical abilities of the up-and-comer. The inquiries posed in the selection test are from the accompanying classes:
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
General Awareness Syllabus for All Posts:
This segment tests the applicant on their familiarity with their general surroundings. Inquiries are posed chiefly from the accompanying classifications:
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Who’s Who
- Economy with special reference to Punjab
- Geography with special reference to Punjab
- Awards and Honours
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- History and culture with special reference to Punjab
- International and National Organisations.
- The questions regarding the banking and Cooperative Societies Act will be general in nature. (For the Post of Manager)
English Language Syllabus for All Posts:
The up-and-comers are checked on the language capacities and comprehension of English punctuation in this segment. Inquiries are posed for the most part from the accompanying classes:
- Error correction
- Sentence rearrangement
- Fill in the blanks with modals
- Articles and prepositions etc.
Banking Syllabus (For Senior Manager Post Only):
- Impact of Government Policy and Regulation on Banking and the Financial-Services Industry
- Measuring and Evaluating the Performance of Banks
- Prudential Norms
- Asset-Liability Management
- Managing the Investment Portfolios and Liquidity Positions of Bank
- Liquidity and Reserve Management
- Managing and Pricing Deposit Services
- Providing Loans to Businesses and Consumers
- Risk Management
- Balance Sheet Management
- International Banking
- Treasury Management
- Economic analysis
- Business mathematic
- Human resource management
- Credit management
- Advanced Money
- Banking and Cooperative Act.
Information Technology and Computer Application Syllabus (For IT Officer):
In the specialized area, inquiries can be posed from Basics of Computer like WINDOWS OS/DOS.
Inquiries on Office Applications, RDBMS – Oracle and so on will likewise be incorporated.
The specialized test may likewise cover inquiries underneath said:
1. Database Management (DBMS) – 14 Questions
2. Networking – 13 Questions
3. Network Security – 4 Questions
4. Web Technologies – 5 Questions
5. Programming concepts (Basics) – 4 Questions
6. Basic hardware (Microprocessor, timer, ALU etc)
7. Internet technologies and other emerging technologies
Important Date —
|Last Date of Application Submission|
How to Apply for PSCB form 2021?
- Visit the Official Website of PSCB.
- Presently Click on the “Enlistment” Option.
- Presently Click on Apply Online.
- Fill All the Details.
- Snap-on Final Submission.
- Remove a Print from Application.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Instagram || Telegram|
|Step by Step Video in Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|All the Best !!!|
Note: – All information in this post is correct but if there is an error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link:
↓ For Detailed Information Watch this Video ↓
Find More Govt Jobs
- Uttar Pradesh UP B.Ed 2021 Online Counselling: Online Application Form for the UP BEd JEE 2021: @UP
- SECR, Bilaspur Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 432 Trade Apprentice Post: @SECR
- Indian Navy SSCO Online Form 2022: Online Application Form for the Navy Short Service Commission Officers 181 Jobs Post 2022: @Indian Navy
- LNMU Bihar 2 Year BEd Online Admission Form 2021: Online Application Form for the Bihar B.Ed 2021: @LNMU
- Uttarakhand UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 541 Accountant and Other Various Post: @UKSSSC