Powergrid PGCIL Recruitment 2021: For the Northern Region Transmission System-I, Powergrid PGCIL is seeking 35 Diploma Trainees. From 24 May to 15 June 2021, eligible and interested applicants can apply for Powergrid Northern Recruitment 2021 on the official website powergridindia.com.
Powergrid PGCIL Recruitment 2021 notification Full Details: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), a Maharatna PSU under the Ministry of Power, has issued a notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainees for the Northern Region Transmission System-I. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for Powergrid Northern Recruitment 2021 on the official website powergridindia.com between May 24 and June 15, 2021.
Powergrif PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Trainee PGCIL Syllabus, Selection process. Candidates are encouraged to bookmark our page and remain in touch with us; this type of online application link is live, we will tell you.
Powergrid PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification
Recruitment Organization: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Powergrid PGCIL Recruitment 2021 — Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) a Maharatna Company (PSU) has released an advertisement for recruitment 2021 on behalf of the Engineer Trainee from the Electrical and Civil Department. PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Syllabus, PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Trainee Syllabus, Powergrid PGCIL recruitment 2021 apply online, PGCIL recruitment 2021 date, Powergrid PGCIL 2021 Syllabus pdf download, PSU Latest recruitment 2021 syllabus, Apply Online, PDF, Powergrid PGCIL 2021 Syllabus Topic-wise, PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Salary, Age limit, powergrid.in, Details, Last Date to Apply, Application Fee, Eligibility Details are explained below.
Powergrid Recruitment Notification Details 2021
Candidates who have been waiting for PGCIL’s Trainee recruitment for Diploma Trainee positions may now review the announcement that was issued on the official website on May 24, 2021. Candidates may check the official recruitment notification by clicking on the link provided below. notice PDF.
|PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Posts||Diploma Trainee (Electrical) and Diploma Trainee (Civil)|
|No. of Posts||35|
|Notification Release Date||24th May 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply||24th May 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Number of Post —
- 35 Posts
Post Name —
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
- Diploma Trainee (Civil)
Apply Mode –
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male and Female
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification
Job Location & Exam Center —
Power PGCIL Vacancy 2021 —
Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Total Posts : 32 Posts
|Category||Number of Post|
Diploma Trainee (Civil): Total Posts : 5 Posts
|Category||Number of Post|
Check Notification for Detailed Vacancy: Official Notification
PGCIL Salary (Pay Scale) —
|Stipend during the training period||Rs. 27500/- pm|
|On completion of the training period||Junior Engineer Gr-IV at S1 level in Supervisory category|
|Basic pay on Regularisation||Rs.25000/- in the pay-scale of|
- Aside from the aforementioned advantages, the compensation package also includes IDA, HRA, and other allowances, as well as perks such as monthly transportation reimbursement, medical facilities, different insurance covers, Performance Related Pay, Leave encashment, CPF, Gratuity, and different low interest short/long term advances, as per the rules in effect as of January 1, 2019, from time to time
Application Form Fee —
- Candidates in the General, OBC, and EWS categories must pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 300/-.
- The application fee is waived for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental applicants.
Expense/Intimation charges once paid won’t be discounted regardless nor would it be able to be held available for later for some other assessment or determination. The application expense should be paid online itself.
Powergrid PGCIL 2021 Exam Date
|1.||Opening date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees||24.05.2021 (10:00 A.M.)|
|2.||Closing date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees||15.06.2021 (23:59 Hrs)|
|3.||The cut-Off date for the purpose of computation of eligibility criteria and other norms viz. Upper Age Limit, Qualification, etc.||15.06.2021|
|4.||Date of Written Test (Computer Based Test)||Will be notified separately on the website|
PGCIL 2021 Apply Online
From May 24th to June 15th, 2021, interested and eligible applicants can apply online for 35 Diploma Trainee positions. The direct link to apply for the positions is provided below; interested and qualified individuals should utilize the link to apply.
Eligibility Criteria For PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2021
Interested and qualified individuals should review the table below to learn more about the job postings‘ eligibility requirements (educational qualifications and age limits per category).
The qualification measures of PGCIL 2021 test is fundamentally around two pre-essentials:
|Name of Post||Qualification||Discipline|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed||Civil Engineering|
- An applicant must be at least 18 years old and no more than 32 years old. Age relaxation would be applied in accordance with government directives. (the two days comprehensive).
|Category ( for all posts )||Maximum Age limit|
|General / EWS||27 years|
|SC / ST||32 years|
PSPCL 2021 Selection Process—
The applicant must meet the minimal requirements for online exams. The format of the online examination is available here.
- Selection procedure: Only Written Test/Computer Based Test shall be conducted.
- Type of Written Test: The Written Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
- Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120 questions having specific questions from respective disciplines.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability, etc.
- All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼. Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English.
- Qualifying criteria in Written Test:
|Vacancy||Qualifying criteria in Written Test|
|Unreserved including EWS||Minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately|
|Reserved||Minimum of 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately|
4. Empanelment: Only candidates who scored at least 40% in the UR category, including EWS, and 30% in the reserved category in the Written Test would be considered for empanelment.
5. Offer of Appointment: The offer of appointment will be made to the qualified candidates who have been impaneled in the order of merit and in accordance with the requirements. The appointment of selected candidates is contingent on their being declared medically fit in a pre-employment medical examination done in accordance with POWERGRID’s medical fitness norms and standards.
PSPCL 2021 Test Centres—
The Computer Based Test shall be held at the following Test Centres:
|1||Delhi||2||Jaipur (Rajasthan)||3||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
Candidates that are chosen will receive one year of training. To successfully finish the training term and afterward serve the organisation for at least three years, they will be required to enter a Service Agreement Bond as detailed below:
|Service Agreement Bond|
|General/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates: Rs. 2, 50, 000/-, SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs.1, 25, 000/-|
How to Apply for PGCIL 2021?
- On or before June 15, 2021, candidates can apply for the Diploma Trainee positions by visiting the official website powergrid.in or by clicking on the direct link provided below.
- Candidates should go to the Careers section on the homepage and then to Job Opportunities.
- Click on Job Openings, then Regional Job Openings, and finally Northern Region-1, Delhi Job Openings.
- Then, under “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-I-2021,” choose “Recruitment for the position of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-I-2021.”
- Before applying, read the directions thoroughly.
- Fill out the registration form with the proper cellphone number, e-mail address, DOB, and other information.
- Pay the application costs that are necessary.
- After completing the registration form, submit it and print a copy of the completed form.
Important Date —
- Application Begin: 24/05/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15/06/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 15/06/2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
About This Vacancy:
PGCIL (Power Grid Corporation of India Limited) invites applicants to apply online for the position of Diploma Trainee in Electrical / Civil Recruitment 2021. Candidates who are interested in the following recruitment should read the entire announcement before applying online.
- Interested candidates can(pgcl recruitment free job alert) submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Instagram || Telegram|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|All the Best !!!|
Note: – All information in this post is correct but if there is an error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link:
↓ For Detailed Information Watch this Video ↓
Find More Govt Jobs