Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021: On its website, joinindianarmy.nic.in, the Indian Army has posted a recruiting notice for the awarding of Short Service Commission (SSC). Examine the age restriction, educational requirements, work experience, selection criteria, and application process.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 notification Full Details: Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021: The Indian Army has issued a recruitment notice for Short Service Commissions (SSC). Eligible unmarried male and female engineering graduates, as well as widows of defense personnel who died in the line of duty, can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 via joinindianarmy.nic.in from May 25 to June 23, 2021.
Officers Training Academy (OTA) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, will begin the Indian Army SSC Course in October 2021. This recruiting procedure will fill 189 positions, 175 of which are for SSC (Tech)-57 Men and 14 for SSCW (Tech)-28 Women.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
Recruitment Organization: Indian Army
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 — Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021: On its official website @joinindianarmy.nic.in, the Indian Army has solicited applications for the 57th and 28th Short Service Commissions for men and women, respectively.
For the awarding of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army, qualified unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates, as well as Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness, have been requested to fill 191 openings for SSC Technical positions.
The online application will be open until June 23rd, 2021. To prevent the last-minute rush and to guarantee that you apply for the exam on time.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification Details
Join the Indian Armed Forces Short Service Commission SSC Technical 57 Men and 28 Women October 2021 Batch has just invited online applications. Candidates who are interested in the New Army Recruitment 2021 should read the whole notification before applying online notice PDF.
|Exam Name||Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2021|
|Post Profile||SSC Technical Men & Women|
|Online Application||25th May 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||23rd June 2021|
|Venue of Course||Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
No. of Posts —
- 191 Vacancies
Posts Name —
- Short Service Commission 57 Men Various Post
- Short Service Commission 28 Women Various Post
Apply Mode –
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male and Female
Application Form Fee —
|Category||UPSSSC Application Fee|
|General & OBC Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|SC/ ST / Females Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI and Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
Expense/Intimation charges once paid won’t be discounted regardless nor would it be able to be held available for later for some other assessment or determination. The application expense should be paid online itself.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment: Vacancies
There are a total of 191 positions, with 175 opportunities for SSC (Tech)-57 Men, 14 openings for SSCW (Tech)-28, and the remaining 02 slots for Widows of Defence Personnel Only. The table below shows the vacancy distribution by post.
Vacancies for SSC (Tech) – 57 Men
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||60|
|Electrical/ Electrical &Electronics||08|
|Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science||31|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||05|
|Electronics & Communication||05|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||03|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation||04|
|Industrial / Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering & Mgt||06|
Vacancies for SSCW (Tech) – 28
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||05|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||01|
|Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science||04|
Vacancies For Widows of Defence Personnel Only
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|SSC (W) Tech||01|
|SSC (W) (Non-Tech)(Non-UPSC)||01|
Indian Army SSC Apply Online
To register for the Indian Army’s recruiting procedure for various technical positions, click on the direct link provided below. The Apply Link will be open until June 23, 2021, therefore interested candidates should fill out the form as soon as possible.
Eligibility Criteria For Army SSC Notification
Interested and qualified individuals should review the table below to learn more about the job postings‘ eligibility requirements (educational qualifications and age limits per category).
The qualification measures of Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 test is fundamentally around two pre-essentials:
For SSC (Tech) – 57 Men & SSC (Tech) – 28 Women Entries – Candidates with an Engineering Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Aeronautical / Ballistics / Avionics / CS / IT / M.Sc Computer Science / Electronics & Telecommunication / Architecture / Production Engineering Streams (above specified branches. streams) from an AICTE accredited Engineering College / Institute are eligible to apply for this Army SSC Technical Entries.
For Widows of Defence martyred personnel Entry – Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any field (non-tech and non-UPSC candidates) and a bachelor’s degree in any technical field (tech applicants) will be eligible for this position.
- For SSC (Tech) – 57 Men & SSC (Tech) – 28 Women Entries – 20-27 years old. The applicants were born between the dates of October 2, 1994, and October 1, 2001, inclusively.
- For Widows of Defence martyred personnel Entry – SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) — Must be at least 35 years old on October 1, 2021.
Indian Army SSC: Form Filling Guide—
The applicant must meet the minimal requirements for online exams. The format of the online examination is available here.
- Proceed after carefully reading all of the registration instructions.
- Check your job eligibility for an officer position in the Indian Army and then register. Criteria for Eligibility
- If you’re a first-time visitor, go to the register tab. The registration table window will appear, prompting you to complete all of the fields on the registration form.
- Complete all of your personal information exactly as it appears on your matriculation certificates. (For example, your name, date of birth, father’s name, and educational qualifications.)
- The candidate must confirm that the email address and phone number provided during the registration procedure are active and unique. It is totally forbidden to share or use friends’ email addresses or phone numbers.
- After you’ve double-checked that all of the fields are right, click the Save tab.
- All applicants who wish to apply online for different Entries must first complete the registration procedure.
- Your email address will be your user name by default, but candidates must choose their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). Candidates should keep in mind their user name and password.
- You can log in using your User name and Password if you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website.
- Following that, your profile page will appear, and you will be able to see your Dashboard on the screen.
- To go to the Registration/Login Page, click Continue.
Indian Army SSC: Training
Selected applicants would be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai, based on their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) and subject to satisfying all qualifying conditions. The training will last 49 weeks, and applicants will not be able to marry or live with their parents or guardians during that time.
Candidates are not allowed to marry until they have completed the Officers Training Academy’s full training program. If a candidate marries while undergoing training, he or she will be fired and must reimburse the government for any expenses paid on his or her behalf.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
- Only online applications will be accepted at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After that, go to ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then ‘Registration.’
- Fill out the online registration form after carefully reading the instructions.
- After you’ve registered, go to the Dashboard and click on ‘Apply Online.’ The page titled “Officers Selection – Eligibility” will appear. Then press the ‘Apply’ button.
- The page titled “Application Form” will appear. Read the instructions carefully before clicking “Continue” to fill in the needed information in several parts – personal information, communication information, education information, and prior SSB information. Before moving on to the next phase, save and continue each time.
- After you’ve completed the last phase, you’ll be sent to a page called “Summary of your information,” where you may review and change the entries you’ve previously made. Click ‘Submit’ only after you’ve double-checked that all of your information is right.
- Each time a candidate opens the application to modify any details, they must click on ‘Submit.’
- Candidates must print two copies of their application with their Roll Number 30 minutes after the online application closes on the last day.
Important Date —
|Application Begin||25th May 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||23rd June 2021 (up to 3 P.M Only)|
|Apply Last Date Complete Form||23rd June 2021|
|Course Start||October 2021|
About This Vacancy:
Candidates who have completed or are currently enrolled in the last year of an Engineering Degree program are eligible to apply. For The Grant Of Short Service Commission (SSC) Technical Men – 57 And Short Service Commission (SSC) Technical Women – 28 For The Oct 2021 Course, The Indian Army Is Accepting Online Applications.
- Interested candidates can(Indian Army recruitment free job alert) submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Instagram || Telegram|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|All the Best !!!|
Note: – All information in this post is correct but if there is an error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link:
↓ For Detailed Information Watch this Video ↓
Find More Govt Jobs
- UPSSSC PET Syllabus 2021: Complete Syllabus and Details
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021: Complete Syllabus and Details
- MPPSC Notification 2021: Apply for 63 Assistant Manager Posts
- OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 586 Vacancies @osssc.gov.in
- Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Before 14th July 2021