HQ Army Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Defense Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Defense has welcomed applications for enlistment of different posts on its authority site @mod.gov.in. The enlistment will be held for 39 opening for this post of Stenographer, MTS, lower division representative, and different posts. The intrigued and qualified applicants ought to apply for the enlistment at the very latest fifteenth February 2021. Peruse the total article for more data about the enlistment including opportunities, qualification, and how to apply.
HQ Army War College MHOW MTS LDC Recruitment 2021, HQ Army War College MHOW MTS LDC Jobs For twelfth Pass 2021, HQ Army War College MHOW MTS LDC Notification 2021 Apply Online, Vacancy Sub Staff 2021, HQ Army War College MHOW MTS LDC of India Syllabus 2021.
HQ Army Recruitment 2021 Notification
Recruitment Organization: Ministry of Defense
HQ Army Recruitment 2021 — Ministry of Defense has released an advertisement for recruitment 2021 on behalf of HQ Indian Army Jobs. In this recruitment, MTS, LDC, Driver and many Jobs posts are available. Army war college MHOW Recruitment 2021 pdf download, HQ Army war college MHOW Recruitment 2021 Syllabus, army war college mhow recruitment 2021 notification, indian army driver bharti 2021, army war college mhow recruitment 2021 official website, army war college mhow recruitment 2021 official website, Apply Online, PDF, army war college mhow recruitment 2021 form Syllabus Topic-wise, indian army cook vacancy 2021 and Salary, Age limit, https://www.mod.gov.in/, Details, Last Date Extended to Apply, Application Fee, Eligibility Details are explained below.
HQ Indian Army Notification Details 2021
Ministry of Defense had delivered a business notice with respect to the enlistment of 39 different posts. The application will be acknowledged till fifteenth February 2021, the intrigued applicants should peruse the notification delivered from the immediate connection beneath notice PDF.
Number of Post —
- 39 Posts
Post Name —
- Cinema Projectionist: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 10 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver: 04 Posts
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Cook: 02 Posts
- Poster Maker: 01 Post
- MTS (Watchman): 04 Posts
- MTS (Safaiwala): 02 Posts
- MTS (Gardener): 01 Post
- Barber: 01 Post
- Fatigueman: 08 Posts
- Supervisor: 01 Post
- Overseer: 01 Post
- Cycle Fitter: 01 Post
Apply Mode –
- Offline Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male and Female
HQ Army Recruitment 2021 Notification
Job Location & Exam Center —
- The Job Location Will Be Anywhere In Madhya Pradesh.
- The Candidate ought to have the accompanying Job Location to go after this position. mercifully Check and confirm your qualification prior to applying to the work notice.
HQ Indian Army Recruitment Vacancy 2021 —
|Name of the Post||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total Posts|
|Cinema Projectionist/ Video Operator/ Mech/Mixer/Photographer||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||03||01||02||02||02||10|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||01||–||–||02||01||04|
Salary (Pay Scale) —
- The Candidate ought to have the accompanying Pay Scale to go after this position. benevolently Check and confirm your qualification prior to applying to the work warning.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Cinema Projectionist/ Video Operator/ Mech/Mixer/Photographer||Pay Level – 5 (Rs. 29200-92300)|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25500-81100)|
|Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Electrician, Cook||Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)|
|Poster Maker, MTS (Watchman, Safaiwala, Gardener), Barber, Fatigueman, Supervisor, Overseer, Cycle Fitter||Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)|
Application Form Fee —
The classification astute expense structure for HQ Army Recruitment 2021 online application is given below. The application expense for UR/OBC Candidates is Rs. 50/ – for General classification and NIL for applicants having a place with SC/ST/OBC/PWD class.
Expense/Intimation charges once paid won’t be discounted regardless nor would it be able to be held available for later for some other assessment or determination. The application expense should be paid online itself.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen Candidates||NIL|
|2||UR/OBC Candidates||Rs. 50/-|
Eligibility Criteria For HQ Indian Recruitment Notification 2021
The qualification measures of HQ Army Recruitment 2021 test is fundamentally around two pre-essentials:
Educational Qualification —
- Cinema Projectionist/Video Operator/Mech/Mixer/Photographer
- Matric or equivalent
- An Certificate for working Projector from a perceived Institute.
- Stenographer Grade-II
- A high school diploma or 12th its equivalent from a recognised board or university.
- Norms for Skill Tests: Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) and Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m (on computer)
- Lower Division Clerk
- A 12th-grade diploma from a reputable board or university.
- A computer typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute equal to 10500/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions each word).
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Must have a Civilian Heavy Vehicle Driver’s License and two years of experience driving such vehicles.
- Matriculation (10th class Board Exam) from a recognised Board or Institution is required.
- A certificate in the trade of electrician from the Industrial Training Institute or the National Council for Vocational Training. Two years of experience as an electrician is preferred.
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Must be proficient in commerce and have understanding of Indian cooking.
- Poster Maker
- Matriculation from a recognised institution or board
- A drawing certificate from a reputable institution.
- MTS (Gardener), MTS (Safaiwala), MTS (Watchman) & Fatigueman
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board is required.
- With one year of experience, must be familiar with the tasks of various crafts.
- Essential: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board, as well as knowledge of the barbering trade.
- One year of trading experience is preferred.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board
- Matriculation certificate from a recognised institution or board.
- Cycle Fitter
- Matriculation (10th grade Board Exam) from a recognised Board or Institution is required.
- Experience as a Cycle Mechanic for at least six months is preferred.
Age limit —
To apply for this employment, the candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 65. Please check and double-check your eligibility before responding to the job posting. (the two days comprehensive).
- Minimum Age Limit » 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit » 27 Years
- For OBC – 03 Years
- For SC/ST – 05 Years
Indian Army HQ Selection Process—
The candidates will be chosen solely on the basis of their merit. Wherever applicable, the selection procedure will include a written examination as well as skill, physical, practical, and typing tests. All Group C and Group D roles will be filled exclusively on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written examination, subject to passing the skill/physical/practical/typing exam, if applicable.
HQ Indian Army Exam Pattern 2021
The online test will consist of 150 multiple-choice questions, each worth one point. The Written Test question papers will be multilingual, i.e. Both English and Hindi are spoken. The questions on the portion of the English Language subject, however, will only be in English.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of Examination|
|Paper-I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours|
HQ Indian Army Recruitment Syllabus
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- The test may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidates abilities to deal with abstract ideas.
- Candidates’ writing skills will be examined if they comprehend the essentials of the English language, such as vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, and proper usage.
- The questions will be meant to assess a candidate’s overall understanding of the environment in which he or she lives and how it applies to society. Questions will be asked about current events in India and its neighbouring nations, as well as Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, including the Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research, among other topics.
- This paper would contain questions on Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions, and the Relationship Between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, and so on.
HQ Indian Army Application Form Required Documents
- Education Certificates (8th & 10th Pass and 12th)
- Domicile Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Pan Card and Aadhar Card
Important Date —
- Starting date for submission of application: – Application Form
- Last date for submission of application: – 05 June 2021
- Date of Exam: Available Soon
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence 2021?
Applications should be written to The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board, Senior Command Wing, Army War College, Mhow (MP) – 453441, along with a self-addressed registered envelope suitably affixed with an appropriate postal stamp and all the relevant papers, duly self-attested. The application must be typed or handwritten nicely.
All eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the HQ Army War College MHOW, which is listed below:
Step 1: Read the HQ Army War College MHOW carefully to ensure the candidate meets the eligibility requirements – the recruitment link is provided below.
Step 2: Before beginning the online/offline application process, please ensure that you have the right email address and phone number for contact purposes, as well as the necessary papers such as ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, and résumé, if any experience is required.
Step 3: Click on the link below to apply online for the HQ Army War College MHOW programme.
Step 4: Update all the required details.
Step 5: Pay the application fee as per your category. (If Required Only)
Step 6: Click on submit button to complete application process. Most importantly capture the application number or request number for further reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Instagram || Telegram|
|Step by Step Video in Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|All the Best !!!|
Note: – All information in this post is correct but if there is an error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link:
↓ For Detailed Information Watch this Video ↓
Find More Govt Jobs