AFCAT 2 2021 Recruitment: The Indian Air Force (IAF) has published the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT-2) announcement for the recruitment of Commissioned Officers in the Flying and Ground Duty Branches (Technical & Non-Technical). Here you will find information on educational qualifications, the selection procedure, exam patterns, and syllabus.
AFCAT 2 2021 Recruitment notification Full Details: Notification for AFCAT 2 Recruitment in 2021 Take a look at The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT-2) has been announced by the Indian Air Force (IAF) for the recruitment of Commissioned Officers.
AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry, and Meteorology Entry will be used to fill a total of 334 jobs.
Candidates may get more information about AFCAT, including educational qualifications, selection procedure, exam pattern, and curriculum based on previous year’s recruitment.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification
Recruitment Organization: Indian Air Force (IAF)
UPSSSC PET 2021 — From 01 June 2021 to 30 June 2021, online applications are being accepted for courses beginning in July 2022 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches, as well as a grant of PC/ SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch) and Meteorology Entry. www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in OR www.afcat.cdac.in is the official website of the Indian Air Force.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification Details
The Indian Air Force will shortly issue an official announcement inviting Indian nationals (both men and women) to join its elite force as Commissioned Officers in the Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches, with training starting in July 2022. notice PDF.
AFCAT 2 2021 Recruitment: Interested applicants may continue reading to learn more about the eligibility requirements, vacancy, selection procedure, exam pattern, and other important facts in the article below.
|Organisation||Indian Air Force|
|Online Registration||01st June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||30th June 2021|
|Recruitment For Courses Commencing||July 2022|
Number of Posts—
- 357 Posts
- Flying Branch,
- Ground Duty Branch (Technical/Non Technical),
Apply Mode –
- Online Mode / Offline Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male and Female
Application Form Fee —
|Category||AFCAT 2 2021 Application Fee|
|AFCAT Entry (For All Candidates)||Rs. 250/-|
|NCC Special & Meteorology Entry||Rs. 0/-|
Expense/Intimation charges once paid won’t be discounted regardless nor would it be able to be held available for later for some other assessment or determination. The application expense should be paid online itself.
Indian Air Force AFCAT 2 Recruitment: Vacancy
The Indian Air Force Common Aptitude Test (AFCAT 2 2021 Recruitment) has advertised a total of 334 openings for PC/SSC for the NCC Special Entry Scheme (for the flying branch) and For Meteorology Entry for July 2022. Here you may see the potential openings by course.
|Flying||212/22F/SSC/M & W||SSC: 96|
|Ground-Duty(Technical)||211/22T/PC/101 AEC/ 211/22T/SSC/ 101AEC/|
M & W
|AE(L): PC – 20, SSC – 78|
AE(M): PC – 08, SSC – 31
211/22G/SSC/M & W
|Admin: PC – 10, SSC – 42|
Accts: PC – 04, SSC – 17
NCC Special Entry:
|10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.|
|Meteorology||211/22G/PC/M211/22G/SSC/M&W||Met: PC – 06, SSC – 22|
AFCAT 2 2021: Apply Online
On May 26, 2021, the Indian Air Force announced the AFCAT 2 2021 Recruitment Notification for AFCAT 2. The online application for the AFCAT 2 test in 2021 will open on June 1, 2021. The AFCAT Apply Online 2021 test will be held on June 30, 2021. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online by visiting the following link:
Indian Air Force AFCAT 2 : Salary
- Cadets in their last year of training would be paid Rs. 56,100 as a stipend.
- Young Air Officers will be assigned level 10 in the Pay Matrix of the seventh Central Pay Commission after successful completion of training [56100-1,10,700].
- Military Service Pay of 15,500 dollars will be provided as well.
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
|Flying Officer||Rs. 56100 – 177500||10||Rs. 15500|
Eligibility Criteria For AFCAT 2 2021
Only candidates who meet the authorities’ eligibility requirements may apply for the examination. The applicant must be an Indian national.
The qualification measures of AFCAT 2 2021 test is fundamentally around two pre-essentials:
|Branch||Age Limit (as on 01 July 2022)|
|Flying Branch||20-24 years (Candidate with a commercial pilate license can apply till the age of 26 years)|
|Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)||20-26 years|
- physically fit upon reporting for SSB in order to pass the AFSB examinations.
- Able to run one mile (1.6 km) in ten minutes, execute ten push-ups, and three chin-ups.
- Prospective applicants should also maintain strong physical conditions in order to adapt to AFA’s physical training, which includes jogging, swimming, rope climbing, and other types of physical training/conditioning, as well as necessary examinations throughout training.
- The minimum height for both genders in the Ground Duty Technical Branch is 157.5 cm.
- Males are 157.5 cms tall and females are 152 cms tall for non-technical ground jobs.
- Flying branch: A least of 60% in physics and mathematics at the 10+2 level, as well as a three-year degree in graduate OR a BE/BTECH degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 60%.
- Eligibility Criteria for Ground Duty (Technical)Branch: AFCAT 2021
- Aeronautical engineering (Electronics) (AE(L)) requires a minimum of 60 percent in physics and mathematics at the 10+2 level, as well as a degree in engineering and technology from a recognized university.
AFCAT 2021: Selection Process
All applicants who pass the AFCAT/EKT 2021 will receive invitations to the AFSB Testing step of the selection process from the Indian Air Force.
AFSB Testing Stage 1:
The following two tests are part of it:
- Officer Intelligence Rating Test is a test that assesses an officer’s intelligence.
- Test of Image Perception and Discussion (PP&DT)
Candidates who do not pass the screening examination will be rejected and will not be invited to the AFSB Testing Stage 2.
AFSB Testing Stage 2:
All Stage 1 qualifying applicants must attend AFSB Stage 2 and pass the following tests:
- Psychological Tests: These are written psychological tests that are administered by psychologists.
- Group Exams: These tests consist of mental and physical exercises that are used to assess the candidates’ mental and physical abilities.
- AFSB Interview: The interviewing officer conducts a personal interview with the candidate in this phase.
- Only those applicants who have applied for the Flying Branch must take the Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) examination.
- Candidates who have been recommended for the medical examination will be contacted.
- Only two medical examination centres have been designated by the Indian Airforce: the Institute of Aviation Medicine in Bengaluru and the Air Force Central Medical Establishment (AFCME).
- Following the medical examination, a final merit list will be compiled based on the candidate’s written and AFSB interview scores.
The joining letters of the individual training academies to which the applicants have applied will be delivered to all of the shortlisted candidates
AFCAT 2 2021: Training
- All classes at Air Force Academy Dundigal will begin training in the first week of July 2022. (Hyderabad).
- At Air Force Training Establishments, training for the Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches lasts 74 weeks, while training for the Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches lasts 52 weeks.
- When applying to the Air Force Academy, you must have a PAN card and a bank account with SBI or a nationalized bank.
AFCAT 2021 Exam Pattern—
The test pattern for the AFCAT 2021 Exam may be seen in the table below.
|Name Of Exam||Time Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Subjects|
|1. AFCAT 2 2021||2 Hours||100||300||Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Military Aptitude|
|2. EKT( Engineering Knowledge Test)||45 Minutes||15||100||Technical|
Marking Scheme For AFCAT 2021:
- For both the AFCAT and the EKT, all questions will be in English exclusively.
- All of the questions will be based on facts.
- For each accurate response, three points will be rewarded.
- For each wrong response, one mark will be deducted.
- Unanswered questions receive zero points.
AFCAT 2021: Syllabus
There are at least 20 questions in this area of the AFCAT 2 2021 Recruitment Exam, ranging in difficulty from moderate to severe. Questions on comprehension, cloze test, synonym and antonym, idioms and phrases, and error spotting would be asked.
Questions from Indian history, politics, economics, geography, physics, chemistry, biology, and current events are included in this area. This segment ranges in complexity from simple to moderate.
Series, Venn Diagram, Syllogism, Blood Relation, Non Verbal questions, Verbal thinking, military aptitude, and other types of questions may be posed.
Quantitative Aptitude Section:
The problems in the AFCAT Mathematics sections range from easy to moderate, and topics include number systems, HCF and LCM, time, distance and speed, time and work, ratio and proportion, percentage, average, simple interest and compound interest, pipes and cisterns, and so on.
AFCAT-2 2021: Admit Card
- The admit card for the AFCAT 2021 test will be released at least 10 days prior to the exam date.
- Aspirants will not receive their AFACT admit card 2021 in the mail.
- Aspirants must enter their application number, date of birth, and password to access the admission card.
- Don’t forget to bring your admission card and ID proof to the examination hall.
- It is recommended that applicants preserve their AFCAT-2 2021 admit card securely for future reference.
AFCAT-2 2021: Result
- Aspirants are advised to check the official website or remain linked with us till the finish to find out the results.
- Aspirants will be required to submit their registration id and password in order to view their results.
- Those who pass the exam and are selected following the written examination must attend the SSB processor for the interview stage.
- The responsible authority will make the ultimate decision and announce the AFCAT 2021 final result based on the performance.
How to Apply for AFCAT-2 2021?
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- There will be a new page. Users who are new to the site must first register.
- Select New User Registration from the drop-down menu.
- To register, go to a new page and input your phone number and email address.
- An OTP will be provided to your phone number and email address, which you must fill out and submit.
- Your registered cellphone number and email address will get a Login Id and Password.
- Use your Registration Number and Password to log in. Choose a topic to write about.
- Depending on the candidate’s educational credentials, fill in other data such as educational credentials and so on.
- Pay the exam cost, if applicable, online using a credit/debit card or using Internet Banking.
- Candidates must provide a scanned color photograph as well as their signature (in English or Hindi) in JPEG format.
- Login with your Registration Number and Password in the “UPLOAD” link, and then upload the file/scanned completed form.
- Please upload all of the necessary certifications.
- Fill out the application and submit it. For records, print the acknowledgment.
Important Date —
With the exception of the exam date, the Indian Air Force has disclosed all crucial dates for the AFCAT 2, 2021 test along with the official announcement. The AFCAT 2 2021 Recruitment exam date will be announced in the coming months. Important dates for the AFCAT 2021 Exam are shown below:
|AFCAT 2 Notification 2021||May 26, 2021|
|Commencement of Application Form||June 1, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||June 30, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||—–|
|AFCAT 2 2021 Exam Date||—-|
|AFCAT 2 2021 Result||—–|
About This Vacancy:
The Indian Air Force and CDAC have just issued an invitation to apply online for the AFCAT Entry 02/2021 Batch. Candidates who are interested in the New Airforce Recruitment 2021 should read the whole notification before applying online.
- Interested candidates can(Indian Air Force AFCAT-2 recruitment free job alert) submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Link Activate on 01/06/2021)|
|Join Job Alert Group||Instagram || Telegram|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|All the Best !!!|
Note: – All information in this post is correct but if there is an error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link:
↓ For Detailed Information Watch this Video ↓
Find More Govt Jobs
- Uttar Pradesh UP B.Ed 2021 Online Counselling: Online Application Form for the UP BEd JEE 2021: @UP
- SECR, Bilaspur Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 432 Trade Apprentice Post: @SECR
- Indian Navy SSCO Online Form 2022: Online Application Form for the Navy Short Service Commission Officers 181 Jobs Post 2022: @Indian Navy
- LNMU Bihar 2 Year BEd Online Admission Form 2021: Online Application Form for the Bihar B.Ed 2021: @LNMU
- Uttarakhand UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 541 Accountant and Other Various Post: @UKSSSC